Strain The Brain No4






See if you can identify these three players with Norwich City connections. Once you have done that, use the initial letter of their first name and surname to solve the main question. Answers can be found by clicking on the Strain The Brain Answer section in the index of the blog. 




Player one :  A Scottish born midfielder, I had to retire from the game in 1976 after breaking a bone in my back. Who am I ?

Player two : A Canary from this century, I almost have the same name as a Hollywood legend. Who am I ?

Player three : I played for Norwich City in the '80's and despite my Mediterranean sounding name, I was actually born in Hammersmith. Who am I ?

Using the letters from their initials, find a six letter word that satisfies the following :

An area of a football pitch.
.

No comments: